Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What a great holiday!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th. We sure did. It was Jackson's first..... but he did not make it to the fireworks. I saved some for him, but who knows when he will stay up past dark? We also celebrated Miranda's 26th birthday. Even though she was born on the 2nd, she grew up thinking all the fireworks were for her. So why not celebrate on the 4th so she can have her birthday firework show!!







I didn't take too many pictures (I was in charge of the BBQ), but I managed to get a couple to share with everybody!


our neighbor Lauren and her grandmother came over to say hi !!!



and here is my favorite...... but I could not decide between color or black and white





'til next time!!!
-----Jeff

1 comment:

jamie said...

that hot dog looks really yummy :-)