Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Carmel Valley Wedding

I met Ryan about 15 years ago and we have been pretty close friends ever since. Throughout our years of friendship, I came to realize that he is a special breed of man...... as stand up as they come. The kind of guy that will help anyone, anytime, no matter how busy and hectic his life is. A true friend. That's why it's so nice to see him find someone that truly makes him happy.
Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. Both of you are wonderful and I could not be happier for the two of you! Congratulations!












































one of my favorites of the day........





















































1 comment:

nLighten Images said...

Great Job Jeff! Ryan looks freakin awesome and his bride looks beautiful.